Pubs and Hotels Insurance

Bar in a Public HouseThere are many different types of pubs, hotels, guesthouses and bed & breakfast, from seaside to town centre, leisure based or business. From old constructions or new purpose built, the small to the large no one insurer can say they have the best rates in the market for them all.

You need to talk to an independent broker who knows the market and can use their skills to marry you to the most suited product from the most competitive underwriter.

We take the time to understand you and your business and find a bespoke policy that gives the cover you need, we don’t try to do this over forms on the internet, and we either visit you in person or speak on the phone.

Typical cover can include:

  • Buildings
  • Contents – business and personal
  • Public & Products Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Money
  • Glass
  • Engineering Inspection
  • Directors and Officers Liability
  • Legal Expenses
BIBA (British Insurance Brokers Association) Hedron Network

Copyright © 2024 Birnbeck Finance Limited t/a Birnbeck Insurance Services
Registered Address: Whetcombe Whey, Ropers Lane, Wrington, Somerset, BS40 5NH
Company No. 01158939
Registered in England and Wales

Our industry’s ombudsman is the Financial Ombudsman Service
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
FCA Registration Number: 125599
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Certificate