Commercial Vehicle Insurance

Haulage TruckWe have been providing commercial vehicle insurance to our clients for many years and have developed a panel of leading insurers so that we can offer you suitable policies for a broad range of occupations at competitive prices.

As an independent broker we are able to approach multiple insurers to get the policies with the most suitable cover at the most competitive price for your business.

We offer a wide range of commercial motor insurance policies including:

  • Truck Insurance
  • Haulage Insurance
  • Van Insurance
  • Goods In Transit Insurance
  • Agricultural Motor Insurance
  • Special Types Motor Insurance
  • Specialist Commercial Vehicle Insurance for catering vehicles, mobile bars, ice cream vans and the like.
  • Plus many more…
BIBA (British Insurance Brokers Association) Hedron Network

Copyright © 2024 Birnbeck Finance Limited t/a Birnbeck Insurance Services
Registered Address: Whetcombe Whey, Ropers Lane, Wrington, Somerset, BS40 5NH
Company No. 01158939
Registered in England and Wales

Our industry’s ombudsman is the Financial Ombudsman Service
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
FCA Registration Number: 125599
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Certificate