Landlords Buildings and Contents Insurance

House with To Let signIf you are a landlord you will already understand how important it is to protect your assets.

Investment in property is an ever-growing trend and as a landlord you have numerous responsibilities. In times of increasing risks and a litigious public, you need to ensure you have the correct insurance protection in place.

Whilst competitive premiums are important it also imperative to have the right cover and a prompt claims service to cause minimum disruption to your tenants.

The types of Landlord Insurance cover we can provide include:

  • Buildings and Contents cover
  • Property Owners’ and Employers’ Liability
  • Cost of Alternative Accommodation
  • Loss of Rent Receivable
  • Replacement Locks
  • Legal Expenses Insurance
  • Rent Guarantee
BIBA (British Insurance Brokers Association) Hedron Network

Copyright © 2024 Birnbeck Finance Limited t/a Birnbeck Insurance Services
Registered Address: Whetcombe Whey, Ropers Lane, Wrington, Somerset, BS40 5NH
Company No. 01158939
Registered in England and Wales

Our industry’s ombudsman is the Financial Ombudsman Service
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
FCA Registration Number: 125599
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Certificate