Holiday Home Insurance

Holiday HomeHoliday homes are not very well catered for by most of the insurance market. All sorts of restrictions can be applied, and that’s if cover is available at all! It can get even more complicated if the property is rented out.

We can insure holiday homes throughout the United Kingdom and in most countries in Western Europe. It pays to get the professional advice to ensure you get the right cover.

Try us out and see how we can help you save money and make insurance that little bit easier.

BIBA (British Insurance Brokers Association) Hedron Network

Copyright © 2024 Birnbeck Finance Limited t/a Birnbeck Insurance Services
Registered Address: Whetcombe Whey, Ropers Lane, Wrington, Somerset, BS40 5NH
Company No. 01158939
Registered in England and Wales

Our industry’s ombudsman is the Financial Ombudsman Service
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
FCA Registration Number: 125599
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Certificate