Nursery and Childcare Insurance

Nurseries & Childcare Insurance

If you are looking to cover your  child care centre or nursery you may have found it a challenge and not be entirely sure if you are getting exactly the right level of cover, both legally and appropriately for your business.

We can assist you with your insurance for Nurseries, Private Day Care Centres and Kindergartens. Cover for days out including outdoor learning and Forest School sessions can also be included.

Typical cover for your nursery business will include:

Public Liability

Employers Liability

Business Interruption

Legal Expenses

Building Insurance

Vehicle/minibus insurance

Loss of Registration

Personal Accident Cover

Professional Indemnity

Without speaking to an insurance professional who is employed to work on your behalf you are leaving it to chance whether or not you have the correct level of cover you need for your business.

We ask the questions that insurance companies require and disclose information to them to ensure you have the cover you need.

If you feel you require additional cover for any other activities you are involved in, please give us a call on 01934 522252 and we will be able to arrange the appropriate cover.


BIBA (British Insurance Brokers Association) Hedron Network

Copyright © 2024 Birnbeck Finance Limited t/a Birnbeck Insurance Services
Registered Address: Whetcombe Whey, Ropers Lane, Wrington, Somerset, BS40 5NH
Company No. 01158939
Registered in England and Wales

Our industry’s ombudsman is the Financial Ombudsman Service
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
FCA Registration Number: 125599
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Certificate