Ask yourself what part of your business is not reliant on digital systems? If a cyber attack meant that all parts of your business that use digital systems could not function what could you do? Not much will be the answer for most businesses.
Cyber insurance is there to keep businesses trading in a world where digital systems dominate.
What does cyber insurance actually cover?
- Hackers stealing data or locking your systems and demanding a ransom to release it.
- It covers against fines and penalties that businesses will incur if they are assessed as non compliant on data protection or privacy.
- It covers against viruses that paralyse systems and covers loss of income while they are being restored.
- Cover against the accidental loss of data – followed by legal action by customers.
- Most importantly it provides an incident support service by cyber experts to identify the extent of the problem and the most effective solution.
Please contact Stuart or Lorna to obtain a quote or discuss further on 01934 522252.